Project Experience What we've done
Honeywell Site Redevelopment
Former gas station on current active 20-acre manufacturing facility
and State Superfund site
Client: Industrial developer
Carving out a 9-acre parcel for purchase to build two new industrial buildings.
- Prepared and implemented all necessary assessment, investigation, risk assessment and response action plan documents to address soil and groundwater impacts from petroleum products and chlorinated solvents.
- Combined prior Superfund investigation and geotechnical data for significant time and cost savings.
- Provided oversight of the remediation contractor retained by the seller. Cleanup included excavation and disposal of 16,000 cubic yards of contaminated soil, synthetic liners for new sewers, and a synthetic and compacted clay liner for a new storm water retention pond.
- Coordinated with the geotechnical and construction testing engineers on excavation monitoring and backfill compaction requirements.
- Obtained No Further Action and related liability assurances, with no engineering controls or restrictive covenants imposed on the new construction or land use.
- Both buildings are constructed, occupied and have no restrictive covenants.
Browse Past Projects
These selected projects illustrate the range of clients and properties we routinely work with. To learn more about our capabilities and experience, contact us.